Come and enjoy Newstead. Just a quick trip west of Castlemaine. Here you’ll find an extraordinary community of artists, with open studios to delight and intrigue. Stop for a coffee or a meal at Dig Cafe, our local good food café, have a drink at one of our two pubs – one on each side of the Loddon River, or visit local wineries a few minutes drive north – Welshmans Reef or Chapples Cairn Curran Estate.
Visit our Open Studios in 2018 as part of Arts Open
- Open Studio times: 10am to 4pm, 10-12 March (Labour Day long weekend), 17-18 March, 10am to 4pm. .
- Download our Pocket Guide: Here is the Pocket Guide to Newstead Open Studios Art Trail
– with an easy to use map – or pick up a copy from any of our studios or Red Door Gallery, 15 Lyons Street, Newstead. Just want a map? Here it is!
- Post up our poster – at home, work, school or your local shop or share it with friends
- Check out our Facebook page or follow us on Instagram
- More about Newstead? Visit the Newstead website or Facebook page