Explore Newstead and surrounds by following our art trail. See the works of artists, printmakers, painters, jewellers, glass and fibre artists, sculptors and potters in their own studios.
Click on an artist to find out more about their work. Download our Pocket Guide to find your way around all our studios.
Our studios are open Sat-Sun 25th-26th March, Sat-Sun 1st-2nd & 8th-9th April 2023 11am to 5pm
- Angie Izard (ceramics), Julie Patey (painting), Sally Roadknight (fibre artist), 12 Lyons Street, Newstead
- Mary Caspar (painting, sculpture, pen and charcoal drawings), 11 Panmure Street, Newstead 3462
- Selina Wilson (painting), 38 Hilliers Street, Newstead
- Carol de Graauw (silversmith, ceramics) and Lil de Graauw, 26 Wyndham Street, Newstead
- David Golightly (painting and sculpture), 2 Monash Street Newstead
- Norm Close (painting and drawing), 493 Maldon-Newstead Road, Welshmans Reef
- Glenn Armstrong (metal sculpture, painting, lighting), 22 Fishermans Road, Welshmans Reef
- Marcus Hotblack (painting), 1-3 Clarkes Lane, Newstead
- Prue McAdam (painting), Richard Sullivan (mixed media), 10 Crewswick Road, Newstead
- ‘It’s A Small World’ Sculpture Prize, Newstead Arts Hub, 8a Tivey Street, Newstead
- John Perry (painting), 4 Racecourse Road, Newstead
- Katherine Wheeler (ceramics and artwork), 18 Campbell Street, Newstead
- Roger McKindley (sculpture), Antares Iron Art Garden, cnr Punt Road and Brandt Street, Newstead
- Belinda Prest (drawing), Tegwen Prest (painting) and Trefor Prest (sculpture), 136 Newstead-Daylesford Road, Strangways
And while you are in Newstead, stop for a cuppa at Dig Cafe, 13 Lyons Street (cnr Panmure St) Newstead: open from Wednesday to Sunday 8.30-3:30pm, and Friday until 8pm (5476 2744).
Head up to Welshmans Reef Vineyard, Maldon-Newstead Rd, Welshmans Reef, open Saturday & Sunday 10am-5pm.